Tournament Fees and Payout
- Tournament fee is $80 per boat.
- Payment can be made at Bryant’s Osage Outdoor Bait & Tackle located at 716 N. Main, Laurie, Mo 65037, up to 2 days in advance of the tournament.
- Entry fee may be paid up to 10 minutes before take off, entries will not be accepted after this cut off. Exceptions to this rule can be made by the tournament committee, for bad weather or other extenuating circumstances.
- The payout schedule pays one place for every five (5) boats plus big bass.
- There will be a payout for second big bass after ten (10) boats.
- If there are 20 boats, payout will be based off of 18.
- Side pot will be collected by the Club, $20 per boat, 100% payout, 65% to first and 35% to 2nd. After 21 boats, will payout 3 places (50%, 30%, 20%)
- A 5 minute grace period will be announced after the last fish has been weighed, after the 5 minutes, the scales will be closed and will not reopen for any reason.
- You must obtain an official weigh in bag, to weigh your fish. Bags will be limited, you must wait for a released bag, to bring your fish to the scales.
- After weigh in of each tournament, a drawing will be held for a free entry into the next tournament. The team drawn will also be the number one boat to take off. The free drawing is non-transferrable and will not carry over into any other tournament. Failure to show up for the following tournament will result in loss of free entry and the earliest paid entry will assume the number one slot.
Angler of the Year
Points will be given as follows:
1st Place finish…. 50 points
2nd Place finish…. 48 points
3rd Place finish…. 46 points
4th Place finish…. 45 points
5th Place finish…. 44 points
6th Place finish... 43 points
7th Place finish... 42 points
Down to 2 pts.
If you weigh in fish …. 2 points
Appearance points only (no fish) APO…. 1 point
Big Bass…. 2 points
2nd Big Bass…. 1 point
Angler of the Year points accumulate from March through September